Reasons to Get a New Car Before This Year Ends



So... I figured I want to get a new car before this great year ends. The last couple of years has been a lot for me in terms of road trips from driving back and forth from LA to Vegas, and I think I've saved enough to be ready to ditch my 10-year-old Ford Fiesta.

I know I'm not alone and many of you have the same thoughts as me. So here's what I think the reasons why you should ditch your car now and consider starting the New Year right with a new ride.

It's becoming too unreliable
Too many times this has already happened to me-- my car would just stop in the middle of the road, and there I was, sweating and hoping I was driving with at least one friend who'd start the engine for me while I push the poor car with all my might.

It's all rusty you thought it came from the attic
Okay, well, that might be impossible unless your attic is as strong as Superman. But seriously, if your car is already being eaten by rust that even an auto repair & painting can't fix anymore, just give yourself (and your car) a favor and get a new set of wheels already.

You know it can't keep you safe anymore
Older car models lack those high-tech features that can dramatically save you from accidents. The safety features are essential if you still wanna be driving in the next years to come. Just kidding. But nah, seriously!

You've been stopping by to get maintenance almost every day
So you've been stopping by an auto body shop more frequently now? I know how much you want to keep your car at just have it fixed as usual (like me!) But how does stopping by at an auto dealership sound instead? I think that could be more worth it in the long run.

Just Do It!
It's definitely worth it to get a new car before the year ends if your car is already putting you at risk. If your car only had to go to a collision center, then well and good. But what if you would have to be taken to the hospital just because of an unfortunate accident? Don't wait for that to happen. The coming year is ahead of you, enjoy the ride!


Comments

Popular Posts